We have a philosophy on how we approach our role as your builder and it can be summarized by simply saying we view ourselves as a partner and team member. We are continually exploring innovations and technologies that enable us to provide our clients with the highest quality facility, built in the most efficient way maximizing the value of every dollar spent. We have gone into more detail on a few of the services we utilize to achieve this within this section, but welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your business specifically and how these services can be customized to deliver value on your next project.
The ECRBPL vision, Seeing into the future
"To be the Industry Leader and a Market - Driven Engineering Construction Company renowned for excellence, quality, performance and reliability in all types of construction"
The vision statement has been inspired by the global infrastructure development needs of tomorrow, with the customer as the central focus. It was developed after conducting in-house workshops. Senior Leaders within the organization are actively involved in developing and maintaining an effective and efficient management system to disseminate the vision across ECRBPL in order to achieve "Customer Delight".
The ECRBPL corporate mission is delivered from the Vision Statement to encompass the overall strategies, objectives and goals of the Organization.
The ECRBPL Mission. Driven by excellence
- To be a leading construction company in the global market.
- To become the customers' most preferred choice by attaining excellence in quality and timely completed value added projects.
- To continually innovate, develop and adopt state-of-the-art technology in methods and materials to enhance productivity and cost effectiveness.
- To continually improve the competence of our people and make them proud to work at ECRB.
- To build a safety culture aimed at continually reducing the frequency severity rate towards achieving zero accident.
- To identify and mitigate all the environmental impacts arising from our activities and comply with applicable environmental norms.
- To contribute to the development of the local community and society at large as a part of our corporate social responsibility.
Sub contractors/ Labour shall be briefed b ECRB about the safety policy and site rules at an initial safety meeting, Decisions on all other matters affecting health and safety shall be taken so that the responsibilities of all parties are made clear before the commencement of work. Such matters include, inter alia.
- Appropriate precautions and work methods for identified hazards or hazardous work.
- Necessary plant and equipment and arrangements for its provision, maintenance, use and inspection.
- Work force safety.
- Arrangements for some form of induction training for new-starters on site.
- Arrangements for promulgating health and safety information e.g. on site notice board.
- Quality & safety is also controlled through from Head office.
Health and safety arrangements shall be reviewed at the first project meeting, where the site management can set the tone for the conduct of work by resolving, at an early state, any difficulties which may raise.
We have Seven project co-ordinators. Who are capable to handle 4 to 5 projects each from planning to com[letion of projects that includes planning, controlling, material procurement, progress program, safety etc. They directly inform to MD about site status, material requirement etc. Because of their co-ordination ECRB done some iconic projects.
Monitoring shall be made for health and safety quality on the Site on a regular basis by project co-ordinator, project manager & safety officer. This will include not only ensuring the safety from such items as scaffolding, excavations and plants but also environmental matters such as hazardous dust, fumes, noise, etc.
morever it is directly monitored from our Head office through cameras to maintain safety, quality, health etc.
RECORDSThe ECRB shall ensure that all statutory notifications, examinations and inspections are carried out and all records in relation thereto shall be maintained on site by the lab attendants & safety officer on Record books..